Federal Skilled Trades

Federal Skilled Trades

Specific skilled work can apply to the program which is listed in (CIC) in detail. If you full fill all the requirements can apply through Express Entry.

 Minimum Requirements:

  • This program required two-year full-time experience or part-time experience equal to two years of full-time experience. This is experience count within 5 years before applying.
  • Have to meet all the requirements of this killed tread visa before applying.
  • You must have job offer letter for one year or certificate issued by the province for qualification of that skill that you are applying.


  • One-week experience equal to 30 hours of work.
  • Two job offers can b consider for one year for full-time work.

Skilled occupations Canada

  • Occupation  71- construction, electrical and industrial trades.
  • Occupation type 72- equipment managment.
  • Occupation type 82- technical jobs and supervisors in natural resources, agriculture trades.
  • Occupation type 632- cooks and chef’s trades.
  • Occupation type 633- bakers and butcher’s trades.


There is no minimum education is required for Federal Skilled Trades immigration program. . All type of educational Credential is accepted in this immigration type some of the credential examples are the post-secondary certificate, a secondary school, degree, diploma.


  • Every applicant should give appear language test it is important for immigration.
  • The minimum band required for immigration for the type is 4 band in reading and writing and 5 in speaking.
  • Test result documents should be original documents of the test center.


Those applicants which don’t have any job offer can apply but they have to get skill trades certificate from the home country province from which they are applying.

Rate this post