Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
For permanent resident immigration program, one of them is Canadian Experience Class (CEC) for the Applicant. This program is for those people who worked in Canadian with proper papers and authorization. Make an application to Express Entry When you meet the requirements of this program.
- 12 month of full time off work experience or equal part time of 12 month of work experience in Canada. This experience counts within 3 years of applying.
- Work experience counts only which is done with proper paperwork in Canada.
- Any occupation in skill type with experience counts.
- One weak experience equal to 30 hours of work.
- Experience does not count will you are a student.
- Every occupation has its own minimum level of language score it depends on the type of work which you do.
- 6 IELTS Bands minimum are required for the application to file.
- Every program of Canada immigration values your education. You should have to provide education credential when Applying for Express Entry.
- Secondary school or postsecondary certificates you must have to provide when applying for immigration.